Holley Sniper OBD2 Shift Light
The Holley's popular Sniper CAN OBD-II LED shift light is what we use in our Cadillac ATS-V and works perfect for what we need it for. Just plug connector into the OBD-II port, go through the shift light's setup instructions, then hit the perfect shift every time. The shift light's compact size allows for endless mounting locations such as above a rearview mirror, on the A-pillar, or right in front on the instrument cluster. Features smoked front LED and side display lenses for stealth look when powered off. Available in both black and silver with three LED color choices (red, yellow, or blue) allowing you to pick your favorite combination. The Sniper has now been improved to be able to work with 8-speed and 10-speed transmissions.
- Works with up to 10-speed transmissions
- For use on 2008-newer vehicle with OBD-II plug connection
- Smoked front LED and side display lenses for stealth look when powered off
- Simple hookup and does not require the use of a tachometer adapter
- Compatible on all 1-12 cylinder gas or diesel engines with any ignition system
- Adjustable shift point selection in 10 RPM increments
- Utilizes 7 “Super Bright” LED’s with 5 intensity settings (including OFF)
- Available in black or silver billet aluminum housing with multi-adjustable mount
- Easy to read RPM display and set buttons located on the side of shift light
- Available peak recall of maximum RPM achieved
- 4.25" length, 0.75" diameter
Will NOT work with the Pontiac 2004 GTO
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.