The PowerSafe gauges combine Innovate Motorsports' patented DirectDigital oxygen sensor control technology with application-specific sensors, an OLED display, and a smart safety override circuit for your high-performance vehicle. Their PowerSafe technology can disable your factory or aftermarket boost control solenoid forcing the system to spring pressure. In nitrous applications, their PowerSafe technology will disable your nitrous solenoid to keep your engine safe. The PowerSafe gauges offer the looks, safety, and performance enthusiast's demand!
- All-in-one, boost safety override and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- 52mm (2 1/6-inch) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display
- Boost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
- AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Boost cut by pressure
- Boost cut by lean air/fuel condition
- Valet mode that will temporarily hold the system at spring pressure
- Peak hold function
- Patented DirectDigital wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggyback or stand-alone ECUs as well as external data loggers
- 30A relay included
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- Three channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.