- Guaranteed 10.39 horsepower gain on the Chevy SS Sedan
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
The K&N 63-3071 Air Intake fits all Chevrolet SS Sedan models. (16/17 will require you to plug the sound tube to the fire wall) See vehicle applications link for details. https://www.knfilters.com/instructions/63-3071_inst.pdf
The K&N AirCharger 63-3071 air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-3071 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. This allows cooler, denser air to be directed through a custom molded intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver, socket set, pliers and several wrenches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.