Based on Holley's existing tall LS valve covers, the GM Licensed Tall LS valve covers eliminate the factory coil-on-cover look and instead feature prominent, cast-in graphics that are sure to dress up your engine bay and represent your loyalty to your favorite OEM brand. These valve covers feature an additional 0.54" of internal clearance over factory height LS valve covers, allowing for additional valve train clearance and adding a subtle muscular touch.
The GM Licensed Tall LS valve covers were designed to fit LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines. These valve covers come ready for installation with an OE style baffle and ventilation system, lengthened factory style mounting hardware, and a billet aluminum oil fill cap. The new GM Licensed Tall LS valve covers are available in five unique finishes to best fit your style: natural cast, polished, satin black, factory orange, and gloss red (all finishes have a precision machined logo surface aside from the polished version).
- Eliminates the OE coil-on-cover look and instead features a bold, officially licensed LSX logo
- Designed to add an additional 0.54” of internal clearance over factory height valve covers
- Includes lengthened factory style mounting hardware, a proven OE style baffle and ventilation system, and a billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Designed to fit GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines
- Requires the use of remote coil location brackets – Holley has offerings for all popular LS coil applications
- Does not include a replacement LS valve cover gasket, though replacements may be necessary over time
- Available in five unique finishes