- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T/2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Dyno-proven maximum gains up to 7 whp and 8 wtq on a stock tune
- 29% greater internal volume than stock
- 20% increase in flow
- Aluminum intercooler pipe replaces weak stock rubber pipe
- Utilizes stock quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation
- 2.25" to 2.5" mandrel-bent aluminum piping
- Includes Mishimoto silicone coupler and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Available in polished and wrinkle black
Expose your 2.0T LTG engine to improved airflow with the Mishimoto Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit for the 2013+ Cadillac ATS. The stock intercooler pipe is plagued by bends and a restrictive diameter. Both slow the airflow to your intercooler. The stock piping is also constructed of plastic and rubber, which will deteriorate over time. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe increases the overall diameter over stock and is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum to minimize any airflow restrictions. The hot-side pipe can handle the power you throw at it when turning up the boost on your LTG.
Mishimoto’s hot-side 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T intercooler pipe also features a CNC-machined connection flange to ensure a direct connection to the turbo. In addition, the hot-side pipe includes a durable silicone coupler and stainless steel T-bolt clamps to ensure a leak free connection. Installation can be completed without modification to the engine bay as it is compatible with the stock intercooler. The Mishimoto hot-side intercooler pipe is available in either wrinkle black or a polished finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.