2014+ Chevy PPV / Caprice VCM's OTR (over-the-radiator) cold air intake kit offers huge horsepower gains by maximizing air flow with a straight ram-air design and massive K&N filter.
Because air is pulled in over the radiator, it also feeds much cooler air into your engine than other intakes, resulting in even more horsepower gains. The kit includes two side panels and an infill panel for a clean look. Molded from high-quality, OEM style molded plastic, VCM's kits are some of the nicest on the market and are often mistaken for a factory part.
You can expect a gain of 15-20 peak wheel HP and 20-30 wheel HP in the upper RPM range over the factory intake on a stock car. With a good tune, expect an additional 20-30 HP at the wheels.
The kit features a PCV line setup that locates the PCV line after the MAF and eliminates the possibility of a lean code being thrown. The injection molded housing separates for easy filter cleaning or replacement and features an airtight seal to prevent air flow and debris from bypassing the filter.
This kit can be installed with basic hand tools in about 45 minutes. The radiator must be tilted back very slightly and upper radiator mounting brackets are included to achieve the required angle. The intake can be used with aftermarket MAFs and throttle bodies, but may require aftermarket silicone couplers. The intake can also be used in a MAF-less* setup using our adapter kit, sold separately.
* A MAF-less adapter kit is available and includes couplers to eliminate the factory MAF and requires a custom speed-density tune.
Features and Benefits
- Big horsepower gains over stock; 17.5 peak HP at the wheels with no other mods and 40 HP at the wheels in upper RPM range
- Improves throttle response and engine sound
- Molded from OEM quality plastic for a factory look and feel
- MAF Less will REQUIRE a Speed Density Tune - MAF Conversion Kit Available HERE
- 1 x Over-The-Radiator (OTR) Intake
- 1 x K&N air filter, part number KVE-400
- 2 x Upper radiator mounting brackets
- All necessary couplers, clamps, and hardware
- 1 x KVF-310 side panel set
- 1 x KVE-300 infill panel (requires minor trimming)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.