Improved Racing Compact High-Flow Transmission & Engine Oil Cooler Thermostat
- Performs the critical function of bypassing the cooler until the oil has reached its minimum operating temperature
- Perfect for engine oil cooling in motorcycles, ATVs, go karts, and other small engines
- Unique, patented internal design ensures a low pressure drop
- Standard female -6AN O-ring boss threads and is available with optional fittings in 3/8" hose barb, 1/2" hose barb, or male -6AN fittings
- Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Reduces excessive engine wear and horsepower losses while improving gas mileage by preventing oil temperatures from dropping below optimal levels
- Patented, high flow, low pressure drop design locates the valve assembly completely out of the primary fluid flow
- Maintains a minimum fluid temperature according to the typical stabilization temp in the table below, +/- 2°F (+/- 1°C)
- Allows a small percentage (less than 10%) of fluid to continually circulate through the cooler to eliminate air pockets and prevent cold fluid trapped in the cooler from shocking the system
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- Lightweight at just 7.5 ounces (212g) without brackets or fittings
Temperature Rating Specifications
|Part Number||Typ. Stabilization Temp||Activation Temp||Full Flow Temp|
|FSC-145||145ºF (63ºC)||140ºF (60ºC)||163ºF (73ºC)|
|FSC-165||165ºF (74ºC)||160ºF (71ºC)||181ºF (83ºC)|
|FSC-185||185ºF (85ºC)||180ºF (82ºC)||203ºF (95ºC)|
|FSM-205||205ºF (96ºC)||200ºF (93ºC)||221ºF (105ºC)|
|FSC-215||215ºF (102ºC)||212ºF (100ºC)||233ºF (112ºC)|
Valve assembly is completely housed between the two ports.No valves, springs, or thermal motor interrupting the primary oil flow!
Ultra-compact dimensions (shown in inches)
Brackets allow for multiple mounting configurations
Available with 3/8" hose barb, 1/2" hose barb, or -6AN male fittings
- Fluid cooling systems flowing up to a maximum of 5 GPM (18.93 LPM).
- Fluid cooling systems for automotive and small vehicle transmissions, transaxles, transfer cases and differentials.
- Oil cooling systems for small engines such as motorcycles, ATVs, go karts, snowmobiles, and small marine engines.
- Not for use with corrosive fluids. If used with water, a distilled water solution with a lubricant such as ethylene glycol must be used.
- 1x Compact remote thermostat block
- 4x Black anodized 3/8" hose barb, 1/2" hose barb, or -6AN male adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)
- 2x Zinc-plated steel mounting brackets and screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.