Sometime when your Pontiac G8 is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a Pro-Alignment kits for the Pontiac G8, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber.
This alignment kits not only assist in adjusting the G8's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis’ true potential.
With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. Highspeed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance activist!
* The Perfect Solution to Correct Excessive negative Camber and Prevent Uneven Tire Wear
* Wider Range of Camber Adjustment Suitable for Street or Track Tuning
* Compatible with All Sport-Lowered Suspensions
After the installation of either an coilover or spring kit a vehicle’s alignment should always be checked.
* Lower your vehicle 1 inch’ camber change approximately -.75°
* By lowering your vehicle 2 inches’ camber change approximately -1.50°
* When lowering your vehicle 3 inches’ camber change approximately -2.50°
* Lower your vehicle 1 inch’ camber change approximately -.50°
* By lowering your vehicle 2 inches’ camber change approximately -1.00°
* When lowering your vehicle 3 inches’ camber change approximately -2.00°
*The numbers shown represent averages’ actual camber change will vary depending on vehicle model.*
Sold as Two Pairs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.