This rear suspension kit from UMI Performance includes a set of rear trailing arms and rear toe rod arms for your Pontiac G8. Together these items help to maintain caster and camber settings for the rear tires. Replacing the factory stamped rear suspension items also offer improved traction, eliminates wheel hop and increases rear end stability.
This UMI rear suspension kit is fabricated from 1” x 2” rectangular tubing and features CNC machined mounting plates and bushing holders. The entire kit is assembled with low deflection, greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. This rear suspension kit is a direct bolt in set up and installation time is less than two hours using basic hand tools.
- Kit fabricated from 1” x 2” rectangular tubing
- CNC machined mounting plates and bushing holders
- Greaseable and fluted Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings
- Direct bolt on, uses OEM hardware
- Durable powder coat finish in Black or Red
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.