Pontiac G8 VCM OTR Intake for Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger
- Big horsepower gains over stock: 20-55 HP typical
- Improves throttle response
- Molded from OEM quality plastic for a factory look and feel
- Infill and side finishing panels sold separately
- This intake CANNOT BE USED with a MAF due to lack of space. You MUST use a speed-density tune with this intake and it will REQUIRE a Speed Density Tune - MAF Conversion Kit Available HERE
VCM's over-the-radiator cold air intake kit offers huge horsepower gains by maximizing air flow with a straight ram-air design and massive K&N filter. Because air is pulled in over the radiator, it also feeds much cooler air into your engine than other intakes, resulting in even more horsepower gains. Molded from high-quality, OEM style molded plastic, VCM's kits are some of the nicest on the market and are known for being mistaken as a factory part.
This over-the-radiator intake is designed with an offset throttle body inlet for use with the Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger.
Please note that this intake cannot be used with a MAF due to lack of space. You MUST use a speed-density tune with this intake.
You can expect a gain of up to 20-30 HP with this intake over stock, and up to 45-55 HP with a good tune. Click on the Documentation Tab to see a dyno chart comparing the factory output to this intake with a tune on the Australian Holden VE (known as the Pontiac G8 in the USA).
- 1 x Over-The-Radiator (OTR) Intake
- 1 x K&N air filter, part number KVE-400
- 1 x Extended PCV hose
- 2 x Upper radiator mounting brackets
- All necessary couplers, clamps, and hardware
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 GT & GXP
- 2011 Chevrolet Caprice PPV (V8)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.