Pontiac GTO Oil Cooler Thermostat
This is the only oil cooler adapter suitable for both rear sump and front sump vehicles such as the 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO. It is also ideal for rear sump applications where bottom exit lines are preferred, such as the C5 Corvette and 2010-2015 Camaro SS. The EGM-107 is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and is anodized for durability with a custom edge-bonded Viton rubber gasket. This design is patented (US Pat. Number D863,360).
The adapter features an 1/8" NPT port suitable for an oil pressure or temperature sensor, or for a turbo oil supply line. Features standard female -8AN O-ring boss threads for optional anodized adapter fittings in your choice of -8AN, -10AN or -12AN lines.
The optional bracket relocates the hard power steering line out of the way of the adapter in front sump applications such as the Pontiac GTO and Holden VT-VZ platforms. This is a 100% bolt-on solution; no fabrication, bending or line modification is required.
Features and Benefits
- 100% bolt-on in place of the factory oil bypass cover, just above the oil filter
- 1/8" NPT port for a sensor or turbo oil feed line
- New edge-bonded aluminum and Viton gasket for maximum reliability
- Oil exiting the adapter is filtered oil
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- Optional aluminum power steering line relocation bracket for front sump applications
- Includes all necessary hardware for front or rear sump LS oil pans
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Oil cooler adapter block
- 2x Black anodized -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)
- 1x aluminum power steering line relocation bracket (OPTIONAL)
- 1x Edge-bonded Viton and aluminum gasket
- 1x 1/8" NPT plug with thread sealant
- All necessary mounting hardware for front sump and rear sump applications
- We recommend using one 90-degree and one 45-degree AN fitting to connect the oil lines to this adapter
- All GM LS engine oil pans, both front and rear sumps
- Clears LSX block
- Fits front-sump applications such as:
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 2001-2005 Holden Monaro (V2 VC8 & VZ)
- 1999-2006 Holden Commodore (VT, VX, VY & VZ)
- 1999-2006 Holden Commodore Ute
- 1999-2006 Holden Statesman (WH, WK, WL)
- 1999-2006 Holden Caprice (WH, WK, WL)
- 2001-2006 Vauxhall Monaro
- Other vehicles equipped with the GM front-sump oil pan part number 12599397, 12599398, 12581209, or 12581210.
Available in -8AN, -10AN, or -12AN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.