These QA1 Stocker Star Adjustable Shocks bolt into your Pontiac GTO simply using stock mounting locations. Their Deflective Disc Valving Technology improves valving response, control, and consistency. Gone are the days of removing the shock for adjustment because you can adjust Stocker Stars with just the turn of a knob while they're still on the car.
A 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome piston increases durability and eliminates piston rod flex. The forged aluminum body is light yet stronger than billet. The body is bright anodized for unmatched longevity, show-winning appearance, and easy maintenance. Stocker Stars also feature a 3-step system that uses aerospace material and a unique double-lip seal with wiper to prevent seal drag and dirt intrusion. Each shock is 100% dyno tested and serialized to ensure consistency in production and performance. Bushing material is exclusive
to QA1 Shocks, and all mounting hardware is plated with zinc or chrome.
Nylon race bearings provide smooth, bind-free operation.
- Non coil-over
- Bolt-in installation
- Single Adjustable: Adjust compression & rebound simultaneously
- Double Adjustable: Adjust compression & rebound independently
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome-plated, solid piston rod
- Three-step system eliminates seal drag & dirt intrusion
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalvable/rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
SOLD BY THE PAIR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.